- This event has passed.
Introduction to Mindfulness in Nature – Online Course
January 10, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$108
A 4 Week Course
Meet on Sundays 8:30 am – 10:00 am Pacific Time
This course is designed to support people who are looking to develop a consistent mindfulness practice, to connect to nature to be supported in deepening and integrating mindfulness practice, to establish daily formal practices and integrate mindfulness into everyday life. The teachings and practices shared in this course will teach you the foundations of mindfulness meditation with the support and connection of nature.
From the course you will:
- Learn mindfulness in nature meditations
- Develop a regular and consistent formal meditation practice
- Understand research on mindfulness and nature and how it helps to heal the mind, body and heart
- Experience nature healing to cultivate a greater sense of wholeness and interconnection to the earth
- Learn ways to integrate mindfulness with nature into everyday life
- Deepen healing within to learn to support healing with nature and the Earth
In each class and throughout the course you will have opportunities to learn to practice mindfulness in nature. The class sessions will be live and there will be opportunity to interact and participate in activities with the teacher and class.
You will be encouraged to plan to stream into the class from a place in nature so you can benefit from the guided meditations inspired from nature. Sessions will be recorded if you cannot make one of the live sessions.
Sessions will be held on the following Sundays in January:
January 10 / January 17 / January 24 / January 31