Mindfulness is focused awareness of the present moment without judgment. Mindfulness lets us be fully conscious of a simple sensation like the wind against our cheeks or of the complex interplay between our thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations.
By tuning in to mental processes, we are able to recognize that our thoughts are just thoughts; they don’t necessarily represent reality. We can observe them rather than being subject to them. By becoming aware of our emotional states, we may be able to meet these experiences as they are, with less attachment and intensity. These experiences will come and go. By knowing our bodies and their physical responses, we are able to relate to ourselves in a new and profound way that allows all to be just as it is.
Mindfulness lets us absorb the richness and beauty of the moment instead of going through life with half of our attention on the past, future or our own mental chatter. The self-knowledge and compassion that comes from mindfulness lets us be more intentional in choosing priorities and actions that fit our life and the path we choose.
Our aim is to cultivate living a life that is mindful, engaged in the full potential of what is possible for ourselves to achieve joy, peace and happiness. Our services assist those who wish to have more balance in their lives.
New mindful life offers mindfulness-based practices one to one with individuals and families to explore ways to integrate mindfulness into our lives and the people we connect with. Human beings have an innate capacity to experience wholeness and well being, even in the face of stress, pain, and illness.
Through these One to One Mindfulness services you will:
- Develop a greater capacity to manage stress
- Communicate more effectively
- Learn to respond rather than react to interactions and situations in day-to-day life
- Develop a greater understanding of patterns that are habitual, and how to work with them differently
- Establish deeper and more meaningful relationships
- Have greater clarity about ourselves, others and the environment
- Develop the capacity to understand complex situation and address conflict/difficult situations more effectively
- Cultivate creativity and peace in life
New Mindful Life provides these services to individual, couples and family for all ages.